Extremely Grateful this Thanksgiving & Everyday



The past year has been full of some of the highest of highs and the lowest of lows in my life.  Each has come with pluses and minuses, but all have served as an opportunity for me to learn, grow, and make changes for the better. For that, I am extremely thankful and know I am a better person today – personally and professionally. 

I’m blessed to have friends, family members, colleagues, and even strangers come out of the woodwork to offer support and encouragement during this time.  "Thank you" doesn’t even begin to describe the gratitude I feel for each of you, and I hope I can return the favor one day.

Sometimes we don’t like where our journey takes us, but we have to trust it.  And that’s what I am doing. I am exactly where I need to be right now, but I also know the journey never ceases and I will continue to learn and grow. 

For all of this and more, I am extremely grateful.  

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips